VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
385 Posts
not keen im afraid.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I like the idea, wonder what it'd be like in black ?

Not sure about the blue and silver, be one of those i'd have to see more pics.

·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This isnt my car. My dad brought it home from work to show me so I thought I would take a pic for you guys to see.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
I think the silver on a black body probably would look good - not sure I would want it myself tho'...

I dont think racing stripes etc. are really the right stuff on an R :hmpf:

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
has it been done by vinyl? i think the thing that puts me off is the fact that you can noticeably see the edge unless its the lighting.

·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wayne said:
has it been done by vinyl? i think the thing that puts me off is the fact that you can noticeably see the edge unless its the lighting.
Its been painted Wayne. It must be the lighting cause its a good job the sprayer has done.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What ever floats your boat, it sinks mind. One of the many plus points about the 32 is its understated. My DPB never fails to turn a head and often puts a smile on someones face as they walk past.

·
Registered
3 Posts
each to their own i suppose it would look better in carbon fibre though carbon grill and semi painted carbon bonnet with a good top coat of laquer to lose the blend

·
3,732 Posts
it makes the front grill look a little a3 sportback'ish, dont think the bonnet works though

i get the dbp and silver idea can clash...but youve only got to look at the EIP show cars to see this isnt the case always

·
123 Posts
Aw s**t...is the .:R the new Corsa???

I sold my VXR to get away from stuff like this!

Pushing PC to the side for just one minute...that sucks...(IMO)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts