VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i should start up a small thread with progress and updates,

Purchased the car stock in may 2013,

Standard Equipment: DSG, MFD 2 Nav, Multifunction Steering, Highline Display, 6 CD Changer, Heated Leathers, Leather Armrest, Sunroof, Puddle Lights, Electric Folding Mirrors, Lumbar Support.

The only option i really missed out on wanting was Recaro Buckets but the sunroof made up for this. I have encountered a few hiccups on the way but the vehicle only has 2 previous owners me being the third and it had full VW Service history.

Work which i have carried out so far

Brand new front shocks
H&R Lowering Springs
Front control arms changed & Bushes
New dual mass flywheel
Refurbished Wheels in Anthracite
DSG Oil Service
Full Engine Oil Service

Some photos before i update some of the smaller modifications which have been carried out.

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks fella, I may change them in due course i really want to buy a set of OEM Edition 30 wheels as i absolutely hate cleaning the zolders. Also as i use the car to commute they get dirty really quick and im always fighting with time to keep them clean. I recently purchased a BMW as well so washing both cars at home becomes really difficult especially if im sitting there cleaning each and every spoke!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Really nice pics Farhan and your car looks on point!
You must be pretty handy with a cam too!
Keep it up, looks ace.
Btw, Ramadan mubarak.

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some new photos - I have been pondering with wheel choices and an order has been placed now just to sit back and wait until they arrive and hope they clear the massive brakes!

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update - Wheels are on after so many test fits and concerns, Im glad to say im happy with the stance for now on the H&R springs, Tyres have also been changed all around which is a plus.

·
19,389 Posts
Wheels ate looking good:)

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another update, Decided i wanted more lows so went for AP Coilovers, Had a range of things fitted due to some teething problems but i think a majority of them are now sorted bar a traction control light!

Coilovers our wound pretty much all the way down nearly, No rubbing at all but the front bumper will take a battering!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hello

This cars looks very nice, ive seen fasyyy's build.. Two totally different builds but quality all over !

Oem sweetness

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
With out a doubt my brother farhan has put time and effort along with all that cash into this not only for it too look beautiful yet, its runs sweet has! This is a beauty! Love it keep up the hard work

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
1,138 Posts
Your cars looking really well. Wasn't to sure on your choice of rims, but they have difinately grown on me. A shiny DBP mkV R32 is hard to beat.

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Your cars looking really well. Wasn't to sure on your choice of rims, but they have difinately grown on me. A shiny DBP mkV R32 is hard to beat.
Many thanks, Initially on the springs we thought it could be pulled off but it was a bit of a quick decision, Im glad i went coilovers and its looking more settled but the wheels may be gone soon im thinking maybe CHs or OEM BBS speedlines as im struggling to drive the car daily at this ride height. Any higher and the car begs for more lows.

DBP is a stunning colour, Paintwork is looking quite poor again though its more my camera skills for now, I need to get the machine on it again soon as the swirls are making there way back.

·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Some small updates these were from late last year, I had a stroke of bad luck with my last R but i replaced it with a new one. Low mileage similar options but no sunroof. This one has all the same toys as the last but has the OEM privacy glass.

I opted for springs instead of coilovers and have gone for genuine BBS VZ033 in the factory titanium colour.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts