VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to know as my contract with 3 mobile is ending soon (11 Feb)
The one thing that I like about three network is that you can see your call/text account on your mobile,

And I wanted to know what mobiles you have and have you had any problems with phone or network?

I have a Sony Ericsson K800i

Don't know to do pay as you go or contract again,Was looking into getting Sony Ericsson K850i.
Going down town later to see if I can get a deal.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
I've got a Samsung U600, and the first was replaced after 30 days due to a software fault causing it to freeze.

Second one was fine for 4 months and then the screen went all fuzzy. Was sent to the repairers (via O2) and sent it back all fixed. Think they replaced the screen!

It's a good phone and I wanted it because it's thin and light and it replaced my old Samsung D600!

Although not as many functions, it does what a "phone" should do!!!

·
748 Posts
I have an N95 good phone!

·
3,137 Posts
sdmac27 said:
double ditto. and you can browse the forum on it. this post is from my iPhone

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
281 Posts
I've just got a HTC Touch Dual on Orange. Had a look at the Iphone then started looking around for something with more punch after reading a few reviews which don't get me wrong for a media phone it is the muts, I played with a few and nearly bit the bullet.........

But as I wanted a PDA and Phone, and HTC are the daddies of this type of kit, they make most of the networks PDA Phone and the networks rebrand them....Its got all the touch functions and media of the IPhone appart from Wifi, but with the added function of a Windows based PDA very usable and stable.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts