VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my lass persuaded me to get a kitten as it will be good for the kids-get home from work and she has brought 3 home lol

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
maxitrol said:
my lass persuaded me to get a kitten as it will be good for the kids-get home from work and she has brought 3 home lol
Haha. That's taking the piss! Chuck her down the stairs followed by said cats

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Can i go play with the kittens dad? i can open my mouth this wide and hold all of them at once!

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
If you want to make it four i have a grump old grey cat that constantly molts grey fur around the house even though he is attack with a furbinator on a daily bases. I am happy to post him as a whole or in parts.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
If you want to make it four i have a grump old grey cat that constantly molts grey fur around the house even though he is attack with a furbinator on a daily bases. I am happy to post him as a whole or in parts.
IF Lucifer sends it/him/her as a whole please note it is mentally and physically disturbed so lives on a diet of ham only........and then theres the cat!!

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sounds like my lass lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts