VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is, along with another from South Wales. Il tell him bout forum actually when speak to him laters! (mines the black...obviously ;))

·
244 Posts
Wow! You have a nice motor there. I was after a black one to begin with, then fell in love with the blue.

:151:

·
947 Posts
I was after a blue one to start with and then my wife convinced me it was too "boy racer".

So then I looked for a black one, which I decided was too hard to keep so I got a silver one lol

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
As much as i love black cars i swore i'd never have another, but i said that after both the black cars i had !!!
Just when there clean they look fantastic, shame it only lasts minutes before there full of dust.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Yup, nice motors. I had a black V64Mo and it was a git to keep looking nice, then had a platinum silver Mk1 Leon TDi Cupra which at least gave the appearance of being clean!

·
244 Posts
The clean issue was one of the resons I decided against a black one in the end.

I wouldnt change my blue one for the world now

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just have such a soft spot for black cars..my bug was black and i think it instantly gives it a sexy look...but I have to admit that bluse does come a very close second (but dont tell my friend in the pic that cos we have a battle of the colours on ;) )

and thanks for the good comments guys - i do love her sooooooo much :)

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
did you know your fron R32 badge is in the wrong place tho ??? needs to go one place to the left, or is that you trying for more BHP ??

·
2,443 Posts
hi gyes didnt no emma put the cars up mine is the blue and i didnt no she liked the blue ones that much:D i will have to remind her again lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts