Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Here's some new pics of my Grey .:R.

·
947 Posts
Jonny @ Pure Detail said:
that's a rare colour... love it...

for me... its the best colour...
I agree. Couldnt get a grey one so got silver instead.

·
171 Posts
I do actually love the grey...looked at one myself but didnt have leathers which I wanted - very nice colour! :151:

and where on earth were those pics taken? looks like the middle of dubai or summat :015:

·
189 Posts
Great pics man, love the location too. Nice choice - I had to settle for a lane in yorkshire :)

[edit]It always makes me feel easier when I take the licence plate out of the pics - how does everyone else feel?

·
947 Posts
Norfolk said:
Great pics man, love the location too. Nice choice - I had to settle for a lane in yorkshire :)

[edit]It always makes me feel easier when I take the licence plate out of the pics - how does everyone else feel?
I dont take the plates out of my pics. Dont really see what difference it makes. When you are out and about driving around you dont cover your plates so whats the difference?

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Emma said:
I do actually love the grey...looked at one myself but didnt have leathers which I wanted - very nice colour! :151:

and where on earth were those pics taken? looks like the middle of dubai or summat :015:
They were taken down the road from my house in the middle of a building site. Some new industrial estate or something.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
love that colour, its probably what i'd have gone for had the blue on not come my way for the right money.
Great location too.
I personnaly dont bother editing plates out becuase if someone wants to clone your car theyre more likley to see it when its driving round than search the net for a random reg.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a really dumb question. On right hand drive cars how is the gearing set up on the shifter knob. In the US it looks like this:
1 3 5
2 4 6

Does a Right Hand Drive shift knob have the same gear lay out or not?

·
947 Posts
W.O.T.:R32 said:
I have a really dumb question. On right hand drive cars how is the gearing set up on the shifter knob. In the US it looks like this:
1 3 5
2 4 6

Does a Right Hand Drive shift knob have the same gear lay out or not?
Yes right hand drive cars have the same shift knob as left hand drive cars

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lovely R32, mate. I wish I could have got a grey one, but they are rare as hell. Grey suits the R32 so well, I don't know why more people didn't choose it when the car was new.

·
385 Posts
Is that the anthracite grey (colour blind!!!)? I had a 1.8T in that colour before the R came along and I loved it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts