VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im on the hunt for my old mk5 blue R32 i need to buy it back! Reg number was R32 KVV non res miltek exhaust recaro buckets 3door remapped manual multispoke standard alloys? Done a bit of research to try and find her and belive she may have r8 calipers fitted now. Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
430 Posts
My missing r32 lol.. I don't think it is yours anymore pal

·
1,357 Posts
Probably just realised he left a stash in boot under the carpet! LOL

Good luck in your search buddy!

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the replies guys i know ts not mine anymore lol you know when you just proper regret selling a car should never have sold it but at least it looks like its gone to an amazing home love the new brakes and suspension! Still worth a pm if he fancies selling it back :-D

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like its been sold on again and put back to standard cheers again for your help :) the hunt is still on.

·
19,389 Posts
G

·
Unless I'm mistaken or the plate has changed hands, it looks as though you've just missed a chance to buy it back.

http://www.r32oc.com...498#entry647498
bob i thought i was going mental.... i was going to post to the other thread that i thought perhaps the car was a ex forum car as i'm sure i could i recognise the number and only recently saw it mentioned on here....but didnt pick up on the plate being on a different car.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well done trippeh! i got in touch with the guy that done the brakes short shifter kws wheels ect and he said he put it back to standard exhaust buckets swapped to basic leather ect ect to make more money which is such a shame as they are so rare to get one in that spec at a relistic price!

Blue
70k or less miles
Recaro buckets
Manual
Sat nav
Fsh ect ect
And my idea of MINT

But if anyone spots one i got cash waiting as im dying to get another one :) ive been looking maybe 6-7 months!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Blimey also has been passed pillar to post which is never a good thing either.
this can be true, only 50k on the clock and was a good price tbf.. it still drives like a dream, and in comparison to the roller skate i had before, im not bothered hah

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mate fair play to you i would of LOVED to have bought this back but seats are swapped and exhaust has gone maybe remap its running now needs changing again due to standard exhaust? Enjoy it im still on the hunt lol.

·
61 Posts
Hi guys yeah this was my old car also. Just had a search for it. As much as I stripped it to sell on the only real things that maybe spoiled it so to speak were the seats coming out. But the seats that were in it were starting to get badly worn on the bolsters. I swapped them for a set of standard seats from a 2 year newer car with less miles and a handful of cash to go towards the new car. I took the car as far as I wanted to with merc alphard wheels, kW coilovers, us spec rear bumper and lights and r8 brakes with rear discs to match along with the exhaust and intake. Was a brilliant car and was immaculate when I parted company with it. I had just had the front wings painted due to the dreaded rust. That was what made me want the change, something plastic which doesn't rust, a noble m12. Totally different animal but still miss the golf to this day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts