VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
oh F**k....

Surely one of the first UK MkV's to be turbo'd??

Envy doesn't come close.

·
196 Posts
Would like to see that with a Haldex fitted and see how it keeps the nose in. That also looks v quick off the mark - timed it yet?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it does have a haldex fitted its a must have with any turbo kit,0-60 is good must be the quoted 4.2 secs

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the dsg handles the torq fine 1st-2nd gear boost is 2 psi down to protect the dsg so when you hit 3rd gear you are on full boost !!

·
264 Posts
How cool is that...very very nice....how much did the turbo conversion cost you?? And are those BBS 19"?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks mate,the turbo kit + fitting was £11750 all the other bits + the car comes to not far of £45000 stage 2 pistons rods 2nd sm/intercooler & uprated clutch pack is another £5000i know it is fekin crazy but we do it cos we are car junkies & we love it !!
ps will do bit of drifting vid when a good wet day turns up !!

·
196 Posts
Superb mate can't wait to see that. My missus thought I was crazy spending £28k!!! Just watched it again and thought you were going to let that artic unit get away from you LOL

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks lee will be loading up some photos soon including your spot on install once again thanks its sounding perfect now the speakers & sub have worn in !!

·
616 Posts
Nice! I need to get some vids of mine up.... It sounds exactly the same, I take it you have the full Milltek and cats?
You imbarrassed anything yet? I showed a Evo 9 what he should have bought on Sunday, the missus wasn't too impressed though!
You still coming to Brands on Wednesday?

·
748 Posts
That hasn't got a miltec fitted has it? It sounded very standard to me.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,485 Posts
So whats the full spec on this car?

·
616 Posts
Mine is the same, the V6 noise is kinda lost but it's a deep roar out the exhaust when your in boost, and it really does ROAR!. Mine pops and farts a bit more, mossibly due to the fact mines manual.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts