VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've resisted the temptation to call it a bra !!! but heres my new R-line bonnet cover which cost me £20 delivered from the states !!!!! BARGAIN !!!!
I'm only using it for shows or maybe the odd long journey in summer cos i've heard they can leave marks if used for a long time.
Anyway opinions good or bad please
Oh and if it looks creased its because i didnt tie it up properly, just put it on for quick pics

·
947 Posts
I dont like these myself but it ties in well with the black grill and badge.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Funny, coulda sworn I saw this post on UKMKIVs earlier....

LOL

·
1,432 Posts
£20 delivered from the States, I guess that must have been second hand because Helfinger is selling them at £65 from his website www.autobra.co.uk

Here is a picture of the full front bra for the R32 which is £115:

G

·
I think its a case of function over form. They don't looke very pretty, but with the amount of crap floating round on the roads these days they're a necessary evil....... Just MHO though!

Think there will be the full cover heading our way before winter.

·
286 Posts
Rob & Caroline said:
I think its a case of function over form. They don't looke very pretty, but with the amount of crap floating round on the roads these days they're a necessary evil....... Just MHO though!

Think there will be the full cover heading our way before winter.
OMG, Sam was asking about full front one's at all types, Rob, co-incidink!

No, I agree, very nesessary to prevent stone chips etc, don't care what they look like.

Thanks for the post guys, will be looking to buy something similar myself.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i prefer this r-line one i bought and for 20 quid it was a bargain. there going for 60 second hand in some places.
I've got it purely for shows and the odd long motorway drive like going to inters

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Sorry but I understand about stonechips etc hitting the car as I have one or two, But I think naked without the bra for me.

Cant you add 3M film onto the paintwork to protect the paint ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts