VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd give a heads up on my new ride.. Purchased it on Saturday.

2006 3 door in dpb blue, milltek, stealth re-map, dns510 nav, leather, dsg,
And only 17,500 on the clock.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366309978.307486.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366310003.252325.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366310038.785048.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366310063.354865.jpg

Attachments

·
1,138 Posts
Looks to be a goodun. It's a seriously low miler for the age of it, so I am sure your well pleased.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Brilliant stuff mate, looks a goodun with amazing low mileage! And in the fastest colour, what more could you want!

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheered gents. No more modding needed. Just after a Bluetooth kit to work with the head unit and no additional screens ect.
Oh ye has reverse sensors, has brand new mats in boot and also r32 umbrella, all print outs of logbook owners and all receipts. (Not jobs been done apart from servicing).
Yes really happy with this one after my unfortunate circumstance with my last one in December - still awaiting my insurance payout for car too lol

·
774 Posts
Nice! You got a good one there!

Remember seeing it when it was up for sale!

See a guy on here called N13KKF for a bluetooth kit, I am in the process of considering headunit upgrades and he had one of these in stock.

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ye it was only in here a very short time. I sent a mail saying I wanted it and to be fair to Waj (the seller), he gave me the chance to put a deposit on it that same day do I did. He also then turned down a few later higher offers but gave me the chance so I went down to Birmingham a couple says later to pick it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts