VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got these and fit them tonight. 350mm 2 piece disks, 10 pot calipers. anodized in blue.

And just fit them tonight and checked for clearance behind my Lm's

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Fooking hell, they look mean!!!!

·
5,616 Posts
You'll have to do a review of them once you've had a chance to bed them in and find out what they're really like!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
they fill the wheel out!!! look good

·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not done the rears yet but i will be soon. We are now an authorized tarox dealer aswell so if anyone is interested in any bits just give me a shout.

·
748 Posts
HUGE! and did you paint the rubber on those rims?! Good look there...

·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol, no didnt paint the rubber. they are brand new tyres though and just got autoglym tyre treat on them.

G

·
rob_watti said:
not done the rears yet but i will be soon. We are now an authorized tarox dealer aswell so if anyone is interested in any bits just give me a shout.
Go on scare me - how much would they sell for?

·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheels are 18" but they are porsche fitment so allow for more room for brakes. They have alot smaller pots than say Brembos but you get more even pressure on the pad and also a slimmer caliper. Do you want a price for this exact set up mate? coloured blue?

·
215 Posts
wow! these look amazing, i would love a set but i bet my bank account wont let me lol :(

How much for that exact setup Rob in blue?

G

·
rob_watti said:
wheels are 18" but they are porsche fitment so allow for more room for brakes. They have alot smaller pots than say Brembos but you get more even pressure on the pad and also a slimmer caliper. Do you want a price for this exact set up mate? coloured blue?
Yes please and the 12 pots as well if you can still get them.

·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
done about 40miles now only another 200-300 to go till i can really test them out. so tempting to just fly into a corner at the moment but im holding myself back :) Just ordered new adapters aswell so wheels should be on next week

·
815 Posts
So how much are they? Look very nice btw and very big lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts