VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got this from the same guy that sold mac his new track toy. will get some daylight pics up asap

·
1,084 Posts
Sweet :top: a Mk2 8v GTi was my first car. Got plans for it?

What's the deal with the Beetle? Looks in good nick.

·
616 Posts
What is it with you lot and white? Looks good!

·
3,137 Posts
that gives me flsh backs to my Mk2 16 valver. Would have another in an instant if I could get away with it

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a j plate and has 112000 on the clock but had a new complete mtr at 97k and has every service done at vw from day 1 and has been very well looked after and has no mods at all except an alpine head unit and jbl speakers all round.

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pomme said:
Looks really nice.

But that b eetle looks ace :) :) :) please tell us more.
its my other project lol
1956 oval beetle

2332cc twin 48 dells carbs 044 head ported and polished with a nice valve job,fk89 cam, mallory ignition,welded fan, full flow oil system with oil cooler and braded lines and deep sump. there is more to it aswell.

pro street box with race axles and solid mounted

narrowed beam with cb performance dropped spindles with cb wide 5 disc brake with line lock for burn outs

it will be done when its done lol
and it goes low lol

on the floor:p

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pomme said:
wow that is so so so lush, im def going to have to get a beetle in the future when i have the fun with the mk1.
and then you can do this lol
:marchmellow:

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes but when you do a 9sec qtr mile who cares

·
3,732 Posts
MAT ED30 said:
and then you can do this lol
:marchmellow:
theres an in car video kicking around of an 11 second 1/4mile run of this bug, same guy who sold me my velocity stacks for my 2.1 motor in my 62 bug :joyman:

·
267 Posts
mk2 16v 's , you've got love em ,

had 2 ,last one was must be 8-10yrs ago , managed to get 16" hockenheims on it with super sprint exhaust , was ace in helios blue

ahhhhhhh dreams ..........

·
64 Posts
just how jammy can one guy be?? i'm so jealous and i'd forgotten just how much i love bugs! Ah the memories, frostbitten fingers, carbon monoxide poisoning, no headlights, no window wipers driving in your wellies when it rains!! loved it!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.