VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as i was driving down a dual lane road in Birmingham and a kind lady decided to pull out straight in to me and managed to damage every panel down the passengers side and scuff both alloys, to say i am gutted is an understatement, especially when she could not hardly speak a word of english, all i can do now is hope she is insured!!

CaSPeR

·
4,328 Posts
So so so sorry to hear that mate. Hope you get it all sorted out.

But remember the most impostant thing is that you are okay. I know its a special car but it is only a car which can be fixed or bought again, as the same cannot always be said for humans.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I agree with Pomme. Firstly that you are OK. Keep us posted as to whether she is insured.

Our lad had an uninsured immigrant run into the back of his car. Although the police attended, the bother of sorting it out meant we fixed the car without going through all the hassle, still the damage was minimal.

But there is help out there for you if she isn't.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
What a nightmare mate, sorry to hear that.

Hope you are able to get it sorted out soon :top:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Well at least you are ok, Just hope you get it fixed ok (Hope you got her details and she is insured)

·
196 Posts
Vintage_Geek said:
That sucks big time! Sorry to hear that.

If you have their number plate you can check to see if it's insured at this website: http://www.askmid.com/askmid.aspx (It may not be entirely up to date)

Hope it all gets sorted out for you and you get the R back on the road soon.
Thats strange according to the website I own a TOYOTA AVENSIS TR D-4D:mad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys, just logged on to see whats been going on over the festive period, thanks for your kinds words and your right, its a material thing (and yes, one i love :)), i will keep you posted on the outcome..

Have a very merry (but safe) one

Dave

·
1,184 Posts
Good luck getting it sorted, uninsured drivers are the scum of the earth, and rate alongside drink drivers in my list of driving hates! Glad you are ok, hope you get to royally screw her over. Happy xmas mate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts