1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :151:
Here is mine!

·
1,432 Posts
I think you should go a little lower in the front Mr Decked :)

·
3,137 Posts
I would have to agree fifty. What are you running re. suspension mods? the back end looks nice and low. Oh nice brakes by the way

We are all coming out the woodwork now though!

·
2,443 Posts
im likeing that mate! wouldnt mind getting a brake upgarde to still got to wait till my bank stops laffing at me:(

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
I think you should go a little lower in the front Mr Decked :)
Yeah, got to agree, however, the arches up front need rolled first, although it doesn't rub on daily drives, on the track it does.... Once I've had that done I'll probably go 15mm down on the front. The rear is fine though! I'm running KW V2's with ECS rear tie arms and Neuspeed ARB's.

Another pic....

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A few updated pics...

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tamr32 said:
looking good mate how you enjoying the extra boost i love mine
I'm nearly at the 600 mile run in point. I'm going to dump the oil and have everything tightened, then I'll be off for a play! I'm dying to stick the race map on!!!!

VC - We all know that Blue's the fastest colour! :flybye:

G

·
How does the software loader work Decked? Do you get a gizmo like the Revo SPS3?

50 more horses at the flick of a switch - nice.

Is there any reason why you can't run with the race map on all the time. Is it too agressive for the engine, or too thirsty, or too difficult to drive?

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
khutula said:
How does the software loader work Decked? Do you get a gizmo like the Revo SPS3?

50 more horses at the flick of a switch - nice.

Is there any reason why you can't run with the race map on all the time. Is it too agressive for the engine, or too thirsty, or too difficult to drive?
The flash loader is the same as the SPS3, works a bit different but I'll take a pic when I can. I will probably run the race file all the time..... Have to see what it does the fuel consumptions like!

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In all honesty I haven't paid for it yet! IIRC it's about $250 so probably around £125.... Depends what Raj charges for it really but it should be something like that. Quite a good deal for 50bhp and 60lb/ft

G

·
Deckedr32 said:
In all honesty I haven't paid for it yet! IIRC it's about $250 so probably around £125.... Depends what Raj charges for it really but it should be something like that. Quite a good deal for 50bhp and 60lb/ft
A veritable bargain :151:

G

·
Deckedr32 said:
Is this it?

Love the intercooler by the way.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts