VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...finally managed to pick her up last Wednesday but just havent had time to get round to posting on this forum! (sounds silly but true!) I must add that i am absolutley amazed at the performance of this vehicle. Picked her up last wednesday and have just over 500km's at the moment and running in is 1000km's but i have opened it up quite a few times and its put quite a nice smile on my face! On Wednesday when i picked up the car i took it over to spain to get the windows tinted. Have got the windows tinted all round with like a light smoked tint. Not sure what percentage it is! Also have the OSIR bits getting fitted tomorrow morning. Anyways will stop boring you guys but i am totally impressed with this car and the reactions you get from people are funny! :xD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great! Another 5 dr Mk5 TR owner. Just like me. I think the R32 is a thing of sheer beauty in TR and driving it still takes my breath away. Even my wife is still impressed. Enjoy it!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
595 Posts
Looks superb. How do you get on with the new dvd sat nav?

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Enigma1992 said:
Looks superb. How do you get on with the new dvd sat nav?
Not too well at the moment as its still in German. Im waiting for my Nav Disc to come which i will then be able to change the language. Will let you know then :proud:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Looks very nice,

Nothing better than having a "new" car

Enjoy...........

·
1,149 Posts
Looks great Manu, that head unit looks a bit special for a vw unit....is it touch screen?!

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
db7 said:
Looks great Manu, that head unit looks a bit special for a vw unit....is it touch screen?!
Yep...touchscreen with an SD Card reader, 30 GB hard driver and 3D maps etc...quite a big jump from the last one i beleive :)

·
1,149 Posts
Jesus, who'd have thought VW would have actually been up to date. It's amazing AND looks snazzy....win win! :cool:

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They should have sorted out a better ipod prep though! it still comes out as track one etc..

·
748 Posts
Looks real good in TR (DPB still quicker tho'.... :tongue:) Nice head unit! Want one....

·
8 Posts
Hola manu....yo tb reciví hace poco mi MkV .:R32,mas concretamente hace una semana...me da que eres de España no?pues un saludo paisano....el mio es rojo como el tuyo pero en 3 puertas...espero poner fotos pronto..un saludo y enhorabuena por la maquina

·
236 Posts
Send us some pics of your Osir bits when you can. Ta

1 - 15 of 15 Posts