VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car for a couple of months and done a few mods, so though I would put up some pictures. Have covered about 4000 miles in it and have to say its been terrific. My only regret is not getting one sooner, had the chance to snap one up 2 yrs ago but it wasnt quite right so turned to Audi and bought an A3 2.0 TDI 140. It was a good solid car but wasnt much fun to drive, and sounded terrible! Out of the blue I recently decided to look at an R32 at a VW dealership, test drove it and fell in love with it. Am so glad I got it, I think I feel like most of the owners on here, that its the best car they have had. So much character and so much enjoyment in owning and driving, and modifying.

Have done a few mods so far (see my sig), biggest mods are the BBS CH 19 x 8.5 and luckily for me it came with a Carbonio CAI fitted. I got a Milltek fitted at Awesome GTI. They did a great job and for a good price. Would recommend them to anyone seeking a milly. The mechanic who fitted it took it out for a quick test drive, I watched and more importantly listened to it, and I was not disappointed. It sounded EXACTLY like this....

anyway, enough talking, here are some pictures of it. It turns SO many heads now its wearing the BBS CH and even more with the milltek singing from 2000 rpm onwards.. I saw 3 new RS4's today, and the driver of each one was rubber necking at my R32!:D

·
215 Posts
Sexy! Best colour too hehe :D

Liking the wheels :)

That video is awesome too, its the one that convinced me to chop my Leon Cupra R in for the R32, awesome sound!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Very, very tasty mate.

G

·
Looks great mate. Loving the CHs - good find those :wink:

I heard you had been to Awesome today - didn't know what you had fitted but the Milly is a good choice.

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, got the milltek on yesterday at Awesome Tony. They mentioned you and said you had a lot of extra bits on your car (you mentioned them in another thread). They were very good there, as mentioned got to hear it being driven away by the mechanic on a quick test drive, it sounds sublime when its on the move!

Car not lowered Blistex, on standard suspension. The ride is only a tiny fraction firmer than on standard aristo's. I think I am about the only person who would notice, my girlfriend hasnt noticed any difference in the ride quality. Her mini one is much firmer/worse in terms of ride/stiffness than my R32! Mini's have very harsh suspension though.

·
748 Posts
A man after my own taste, what can I say perfect :D:D

As for lowness I have a one finger gap at the front and can just about get my hand up to my knuckle on the rear. But mine rides better then standard even on the sport setting with the Koni adjustables, certainly worth the money I have found as I think the standard ride is very poor. Too crashy for my liking.

Just to answer the question a bout scrubbing mine to slightly on the front if you hit a big dip in the road at a rather swift speed other then that they are fine on full lock etc...... :D

G

·
psg001 said:
yeah, got the milltek on yesterday at Awesome Tony. They mentioned you and said you had a lot of extra bits on your car (you mentioned them in another thread).
Only a few extra bits - if you can find them :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts