VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its that time of year to think about booking the AUTUMN euro trip and SUMMER long weekend
interested ?
Just to give you an idea of prices please read on ....

august trip will just be a long weekend dash get a few laps in and enjoy the place
octobers week trip will include 3 days at spa francochamps gp curcuit (one day on track )

This years crossing prices prices

OCTOBER 4th-10th
euro tunnel is £71 each way
ferry is £39 each way

august 16th - 19th DTM WEEKEND

euro tunnel £47 each way
ferry £49 each way

Fuel costs at least 4 full tanks of fuel normally 5 so approx £425

Accommodation
cost at the nurburgring from 45 euro per night
spa again from around 45 euro per night

dunkirk - nurburgring 446 km's / 270 miles 4 hours to 5 hours drive traffic depending brussels ring road in rush hour is worse than rush hour m25 be warned

nurburgring - spa francochamps 109 km / 68 miles 1:30 mins nice drive

booking for spa http://www.circuit-d...info.asp?id=485

a few teasers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Josh I've done the trip alone well took the mrs as passenger Tom tom is yr friend lol
I'm sure you could get a passenger to join you ?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yeah I ment more in the way in cars to be honest it's not a lot of fun driving on your own all the way there .

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Yeah I ment more in the way in cars to be honest it's not a lot of fun driving on your own all the way there .
I think there is pros n cons, when you're by yourself it makes it easier to smash the journey at serious speed. But there is something to be said for a multi car road trip.

·
1,357 Posts
October = Winter Tyres in Germany...

Its that time of year to think about booking the autumn euro trip
interested ?

im going friday 4th of october normal route head to dover-dunkirk then a 3 day stay at the nurburgring then move on to belguim spa for a 2 night stay for the track day there on the 9th of october .

also were heading over in july for a short trip see you there ?

booking for spa http://www.circuit-d...info.asp?id=485

a few teasers

·
1,000 Posts
Andy - Can you post up details of where your staying for both for The ring and Spa and also costs for the track days. Really want to go to the ring whilst i can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Andy - Can you post up details of where your staying for both for The ring and Spa and also costs for the track days. Really want to go to the ring whilst i can.
Were staying at michaela scheffner guesthouse fuchsrohre in welcherath nurburgring at a cost of around 50euro per night .
Spa were staying at the raddison blu again at about 50 euro per night if not there it will be la source thats 60 euro per night

spa track day will cost you around £250 per day
ring 26 euro per lap

fuel i normally use 5 tanks
ferry £55 return
then just yr spends ... ive found excluding the spa trackday cost i spend around £700 all in for 1 week

1 - 20 of 53 Posts