VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at Mk4's and I'm really interested in a dark blue one I've seen.

Just wondered if anyone might know what the actual colour is called though. It's dark blue but literally almost black ...you can only tell its blue when you look at it in sunlight

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers in advance

·
19,388 Posts
Could be Moonlight Blue or Indigo Blue

·
210 Posts
I had a mk4 with the same colour its a pearlescent colour il try and find it I know its rare though

·
1,435 Posts
A picture would have been helpful.
But what the heck -"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain".

·
210 Posts
It was called moonlight blue,

Reactions: nothinbutdubs

·
19,388 Posts
UK Numbers

Deep Blue Pearlescent - 813
Diamond Black Pearlescent - 755
Reflex Silver Metallic - 615
Moonlight Blue Pearlescent - 57
Tornado Red - 44
Grey Anthracite Pearlescent - 31
Indigo Blue - 76

Just so you know how many you are choosing from:)

Reactions: nothinbutdubs

·
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys

I had an Indigo Pearl Mk4 Gti and it's darker than that. I'm guessing then that it's Moonlight Blue Pearlescent!

Nice to know that it's 1 of 57 out of 2391 Mk4 R's ...that really is rare!!

Think I might just have to go for it! I used to have a Mk5 R and have missed it ever since it went. I just hope I'm as happy with the Mk4...

·
Registered
533 Posts
That's definateley moonlight blue. Indigo is too lighter than that. How do you post pics on here btw anyone?

Got a few pics of a refurb I did last night and wanted to show the colours of calipers and that.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
That's definateley moonlight blue. Indigo is too lighter than that. How do you post pics on here btw anyone?

Got a few pics of a refurb I did last night and wanted to show the colours of calipers and that.
I got the photobucket app, upload to that, then copy the [ ] option on the info of the picture if that makes sense lol, and then paste into a thread on here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts