VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Semi-Advanced Member
4,197 Posts
So, I drop the car off at the garage and go to get the bus back into town... I gab a coffee while I wait. The bus shows up and I'm told I'm not alowed to bring my coffee on the bus? It's too hot... What is the world coming to? I'm 33 and unlikely to a) burn myself b.) burn myself and sue the bus company or c) have some kind of explosive coffee incident and cause injury to the other passengers....

·
19,389 Posts
Yes, the world has gone mad:)

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
He should be more worried about bombs!

There's a Frankie Boyle joke he did on Mock the Week where he said food has been banned from Scottish football matches and he was glad they had their priorities right. Frankie then impersonated security at the match "What's this sir? A knife? I hope you weren't planning on making any sandwiches..."

Always makes me laugh lol

Reactions: Jet9

·
2,895 Posts
cuprabob said:
Yes, the world has gone mad:)
It truly has. You can't even shout words like 'fairy' or 'you play like a girl' from now on at Anfield.

·
19,389 Posts
It truly has. You can't even shout words like 'fairy' or 'you play like a girl' from now on at Anfield.
I did read that a few weeks ago and laughed out loud.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
I used to live in gillingham in Kent, the GFC play at priestfield stadium and in 1996 they banned celery from the grounds incase some one battered someone else!

No 5 a day jokes please

·
192 Posts
I just blame the yanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts