Looking for a diesel for work.

Spec

9k tops
Estate preferably
45+MPG combined
Decent trim level

Open to suggestions

#17 ·
As per the other thread dude, the diesel golf estate I have coming has everything but sat nav (leather heated seats etc) and was just above 9k. We also got my wife a high spec golf plus - which I think is an excellent little family motor for less. Were you thinking of a particular make/model?

#28 ·
Cheempeej said:
The Mrs checked ou a RS4....looking at 100k+

Never had or know much about Volvo's, apart from you cant die in them and they have a 750 mile range!
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?index=1&list=UU5rBpVgv83gYPZ593XwQUsA&v=2KfMY96v_Gc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2KfMY96v_Gc%26list%3DUU5rBpVgv83gYPZ593XwQUsA%26index%3D1

Chris harris on s4 revo performance remap match rs4 performance

Watch that video see what you think yourself?

Regards
Vrt

#36 ·
Cheempeej said:
Considered FR but pointless having 2 hatches.

Passat R-line is on the list. Never owned a Vauxhall have no intention either, You swear by your van Raiden?
Well that old van in 7 years has about £300 in repair bills in that time and only broke down twice. Think the last time it was serviced was 3 years ago. 96k on the clock so I've got my money's worth so far. Have a look there cheap. Mines a 2001 model

#38 ·
My dad has run octavias for the last 13 years as his taxi... Only time he had a problem was with the 2007 one where clutch plate welded itself together reason not known other than that they have all been 300k+ motors if he takes it to the motorway he claims upto 60mpg the things just seem to never stop running! He likes to change every 3 years but can't justify the sale price on a 300k motor that in mint condition!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.