VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
2,018 Posts
been thinking of getting a kitten...
my house is quite big so need a little animal to run around and keep those pesky rats out.

anyways any cat lovers or animal experts can guide me to the right direction.
im picky when it comes to things.

show me some great example of kittens/ and what they look like as a adult cat.

please avoid showing me
pure white (family member already has it)
pure black (family member already has it)
and tubby cat that has this colour. (wifes sister has it)
https://fbcdn-sphoto...618256533_n.jpg

only thing i can think of is i like strips like a tiger

or those ginger stripy cats....
anything kitten with strips

·
1,927 Posts
I'm a doggy type, but if I was gonna get a cat it'd be a Russian Blue. Dunno if they're good ratters, though...

·
678 Posts
I've got a British blue.. Nothing stands a chance when he's around! We kept getting field mice coming in and they'd be stone dead within minutes of entering the house. I'm sure he'd go for a rat as dogs don't seem to phase him at all.

What a Dude
looks like he needs a small pair of boxing gloves

Reactions: SVK

·
678 Posts
Mine's very sneaky

IMG_0233.JPG

And lazy....

IMG_0246.JPG

Attachments

·
2,018 Posts
thats an interesting color cat...but do they come with a face like a tabby cat?

found one on rspcca, going to contact them tommorow.

had a look no gumtree, seem like as soon as someone advertises a kitten its gone within 2hours.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I've got a British blue.. Nothing stands a chance when he's around! We kept getting field mice coming in and they'd be stone dead within minutes of entering the house. I'm sure he'd go for a rat as dogs don't seem to phase him at all.

Mate I want your cat!! He's a belter.... Im primarily a dog man but can't have one as me and misses both work.....

·
361 Posts
benagl cats

heres my two

Reactions: TwoCollieForThirty

·
361 Posts
and when they grew up in the same bed it dont always work out when they grow up

·
361 Posts
the upgrade

·
Administrator
3,142 Posts
rtorbs said:
Mate I want your cat!! He's a belter.... Im primarily a dog man but can't have one as me and misses both work.....
Haha he is a legend, never known an animal with a personality like it.

I like dogs but same as you I work and don't have time for one, cats just please theirselves.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's my one

Getting older

Likes to lay in strange positions

Can't catch anything to save his life! Only thing he has got was a mouse but I'm pretty sure he found it dead! Lol

·
300 Posts
My wife loves cats and has been mithering me for a Maine **** look them up on google they are a beast of a cat very gentle nature apparently but one hell of a big cat there was a article in the paper last year where someone thought it was a lion on the moors lol turned out to be a big ginger Maine **** pet cat

·
361 Posts
My wife loves cats and has been mithering me for a Maine **** look them up on google they are a beast of a cat very gentle nature apparently but one hell of a big cat there was a article in the paper last year where someone thought it was a lion on the moors lol turned out to be a big ginger Maine **** pet cat
i found a maine **** one time in a forest and a few days later it was still in the same place so i picked it up and took it to the car and it ran back to the same spot it had been at so i tried again.. well he burst the parcel shelf then clawed the dash of the birds corsa then it started headbutting the window clearly never seen one before ha ha anyway i took it to the cat shelter. i still think about that cat from time to time wandering if he was a lost pet or an old persons that died or if it was trying to tell me there was treasure under where it was sitting all those days but the sad story the woman at the caterry said was that sombody probably dumped it and it was waiting at the same spot for the owner to return

·
19,389 Posts
I'm more of a dog man but surprised it's akk men posting and no ladies have posted pics of their pussies.

Reactions: alecmack
1 - 20 of 30 Posts