VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

Im new to here... I've had my R32 for nearly 5 years now and only just found this site by mistake whilst looking for bit for my Mitsi Evo 5 !

How long you guys been around?

Hope to catch some off you at a few meets.

All the best

Jason

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum... I believe it's been up and running just over a year now.

You'll find plenty of information on here.

Are you likely to be able to make it to Brands Hatch at the end of the month (See meets section)... it'll be a good opportunity to meet others members from here.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mattchaps said:
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum... I believe it's been up and running just over a year now.

You'll find plenty of information on here.

Are you likely to be able to make it to Brands Hatch at the end of the month (See meets section)... it'll be a good opportunity to meet others members from here.
Would love 2 come but im on hols....

Is there a meet at Brands every month then?

J

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Yep, last wednesday of every month. It's a meet called Prept and is for all german cars... last month we managed 15 or so R32's and it looks like it'll be similar numbers this month.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Hi Jason welcome,

Have you got any photos you can post up ?

·
1,184 Posts
Welcome mate. 5 years of fun I'm guessing?!

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
S19 MYD said:
Welcome mate. 5 years of fun I'm guessing?!
Oh yesss ! Had it from new and only just done 12.5 K so it doesnt come out the garage much, but when it does its an event :)

My Evo maybe faster but everyone wants 2 race you and I wonder if it will get me home or not!

J

·
385 Posts
Hi J

Welcome, yeah the site has been up for just over a year (my claim to fame is i was the 7th member LOL)!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts