VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, been thinking about getting a Mk4 R32 for some time now to replace my Astra TDI. Think its time to make the jump! :)

Joined to say hi and learn the do's and dont's.

Liz x

·
3,137 Posts
plenty info here thats for sure, welcome to the forum

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hey Liz, welcome to the forum.

Just go and have a test drive in an R32, you'll soon have made your mind up :D

·
1,184 Posts
Astra TDi to .:R Hmmm, not sure you will feel a difference ; ) Welcome to the site, we are all very friendly and helpful!

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S19 MYD said:
Astra TDi to .:R Hmmm, not sure you will feel a difference ; )
Ha ha, yeah I know! Its just for commuting purposes! Had to put the fun on hold for a few years.

·
1,184 Posts
Where you based, I'm sure someone will take you out for a spin to get you hooked?! So what spec/colour etc are you loooking for, there are some lovely examples around at the moment!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
best bet as said get somone to take ypu out in one near your area. as a few i test drove were in my opinion poor, and actually felt slow, may be they were not looked after or didnt have the ecu map update. where abouts are you based might be a member close to you

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im in Tamworth, would like DBP with about 20-30,000 on the clock, half leather seats (im one of the rare people in the world that hates leather) pref 3 door. Would be nice to have a look at some examples but really need to make sure I have the finances sorted first as dont want to waste people time. Buyers guide is great, got some good tips of there. My biggest worry is scumbags taking a fancy to it, insurance costs may be a factor. (im also meant to be buying a house but who cares). I saw a grey example and that looked great.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
how far is tamworth from coventry, im in coventry on sunday the 24th feb, at a seat forum meet. you could pop along and see what mines like its standard apart from a carbonio induction kit, offer is there.

·
196 Posts
lizard said:
Im in Tamworth, would like DBP with about 20-30,000 on the clock, half leather seats (im one of the rare people in the world that hates leather) pref 3 door. Would be nice to have a look at some examples but really need to make sure I have the finances sorted first as dont want to waste people time. Buyers guide is great, got some good tips of there. My biggest worry is scumbags taking a fancy to it, insurance costs may be a factor. (im also meant to be buying a house but who cares). I saw a grey example and that looked great.
Got to say grey is great and I had one in my hands and let it go:(! I don't regret the Pearl Blk (coz thet are the fastest) but my Mk VI .:R36 will be grey :cool:

·
3,732 Posts
welcome to the site, i agree with you one the leather, i went for the half leather too purely as i dont like burning my ass in the summer when i'm wearing shorts :D

big jump in performance for you, you'll love it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts