VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning going for a porsche 996t front caliper setup. Does anyone know what size spacers I'll need for the calipers to clear the standard aristos? I guess it would make sense to space the back out as well while I'm at it, what size have people gone for on the back to get the standard aristos almost flush with the arch?

Cheers all.

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
balls, not sure where I could get the arches rolled up her in the far north of scotland...............block of wood and a rubber mallet

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
dubzter said:
balls, not sure where I could get the arches rolled up her in the far north of scotland...............block of wood and a rubber mallet
13's and don't roll or 15's and roll

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
themainlegend said:
I have a gap of 1mm between alloy and caliper so I wouldn't get away with 13's.

Wish I could lol.
Your wheels powder coated? If they are painted you can :)

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so has anyone got any recommendations on manufacturers or should I just go ebay?

·
Registered
143 Posts
This topic is a bit of mine field as i have been searching the forums for the past few weeks, as i have a set of 996T calipers away at present getting serviced and powder coated and am looking forward to fitting them to my mk4 c/w KW V3 coil overs when i get back home. But have drawn a blank on a definitive answer as to what size spacers are required to clear standard aristos (factory painted and not powder coated) i am sure that i have read one forum where somebody is using 10mm???? have also been searching the web for spacers and can only find 10mm or 12mm, have never seen any 13mm during my searches, so who sells 13mm??? do they have to be hub-centric as well??? and what is the cost of these spacers, all i know is that most people are running 15mm-20mm on the rears. Sorry for asking possibly dumb questions but have drawn a blank on my searches regarding this topic, just kinda looking forward to starting my winter project on my pride and joy, so anybodies help would be greatly appreciated

1 - 11 of 11 Posts