VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2,803 Posts
Looks good,

but

I think there needs to be a law that states that only cars with engines of 8 cylinders or more can have 4 exhaust pipes. Every hot hatch has them now!

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
your all Banned for liking Honda on a VW site, now please leave.

P.S. looks like a chav mobile

Reactions: vrt

·
19,388 Posts
your all Banned for liking Honda on a VW site, now please leave.

P.S. looks like a chav mobile
As Edd works for Honda, he's.allowed to like it. No excuses for the rest like me, who also like it:)

·
19,388 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cuprabob said:
M135i seems to do OK
Yeah nice motor but just hate the looks and the van like profile. Great car though. Only trouble is you sacrifice interior space with rwd. Not that I use the back seats or boot much!

·
19,388 Posts
Yeah nice motor but just hate the looks and the van like profile. Great car though. Only trouble is you sacrifice interior space with rwd. Not that I use the back seats or boot much!
Thankfully the M235i will be released soon and should be prettier as it's a coupe and not a bread van.

Space in a RWD/4WD is a good point.

Reactions: eddgreen

·
361 Posts
Sounds amazing.........

·
361 Posts
Sarcasm before anyone asks hate type r's I had a new shape one fn7 or somethin like that and took a £800 loss in 4 weeks hated the interior that much

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
discostu49 said:
Sarcasm before anyone asks hate type r's I had a new shape one fn7 or somethin like that and took a £800 loss in 4 weeks hated the interior that much
FN2. Had one as well full of mugen bits and 260bhp. Preferred the interior to the older ep3 we had recently.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts