VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
616 Posts
Yeah, liking the Logo! Now where are the window stickers?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
.:Ryan said:
I like that alot aswell! But I also liked the old one too.
Spotted it this this morning and thought "ooh, when did that happen? Has it been there for a while???" :stupido3:

·
110 Posts
Bring back the old silver one that was better !!

·
748 Posts
I really like the new logo but maybe it looks better in white or silver?

Wayne cant you post the new logo in black and silver on this thread and let every one vote on it?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
not a bad idea John. Ill do it later tonight, the thanks must go to davefish for the logo tho, he did it, i just implemented it!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
ive been trying to get a similar effect on it from here but photoshop is having a fit e3ach time i change something.

·
277 Posts
Im just on my way out, but i can email you the psd, like i said i was having a quick play, you could do with a high res version really.

Shall i send it you?

·
277 Posts
ok just sent it you mate, got to fly now, got a view days off and a nice long drive to the coast good job im in an r32 :)

laters

·
2,548 Posts
Wayne, I've done an "effects" version for you. (see screenshot).

If you want to swap it for the current one let me know and I'll send you the PNG file.

·
277 Posts
I thought i may as well finish, but cam eback to see your Davefish's logo, very nice :) i would go with that one looks very clean and modern.

here is mine anyway, seems a shame not to post!!!

G

·
Guy said:
I thought i may as well finish, but cam eback to see your Davefish's logo, very nice :) i would go with that one looks very clean and modern.

This is very very good indeed -very impressed looks life like :151:

·
3,732 Posts
Guy said:

this one gets my vote, could possibly be doing with being a little lighter at the top :084:

maybe you should run a poll wayne?

·
2,548 Posts
Mine gets my vote ;)

Only reason is that it's the actual logo dimensions. However, I do think Guy's version is more impressive in terms of its visual impact. Either way it'll look good :top:

Here's the original thread

1 - 20 of 23 Posts