VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was wondering if you guys could help me find a Tornado Red mk4 r32? I'v just started my first job and was looking to buy my first car but cannot find a red one anywhere, which is really annoying. So any help would be much appreciated.

Oh and do any of you know how many red ones were produced and how often do they come up for sale??

Cheers Scott

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bernie was invited to his friend's home for dinner. Morris, the host, preceded every request to his wife by endearing terms, calling her Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc. Bernie looked at Morris and remarked, "That is really nice, that after all these years that you have been married, and you keep calling your wife those pet names." Morris hung his head and whispered," To tell the truth, I forgot her name three years ago."----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Tcrubuyuuie said:
Bernie was invited to his friend's home for dinner. Morris, the host, preceded every request to his wife by endearing terms, calling her Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc. Bernie looked at Morris and remarked, "That is really nice, that after all these years that you have been married, and you keep calling your wife those pet names." Morris hung his head and whispered," To tell the truth, I forgot her name three years ago."----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for looking out the cars boys but i already found one 2weeks ago and bought it :D (see members rides)

And out of interest the one on pistonheads was up for sale a month ago at £11,995.

·
1,184 Posts
To answer the question of numbers you now have one of only 44! How exclusive.

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And if you take into consideration that some of the 44 are 5doors and some will be written off, its even more exclusive :cool:

It actually found me haha, one of my friends was looking out for one and this guy just took it to him wanting to trade it in so he gave me the boys number and we did a private sale. Its got 37k on the clock but new engine was put in at 35k so its still got 33 months warranty on the engine. When i got the car the lacquer was coming off so its in at the bodyshop the now, and since iv only done 86 miles thats been the only problem(apart from a couple of electrical things). And my mate was the one that convinced me to spend the extra couple of grand to get the .:R instead of a Gti anniversary.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts