VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, been lookin at the site a couple of weeks now and have just purchased my 1st R32, only had it couple of days and haven't stopped smiling yet.:)
Rob from Norwich Norfolk.

·
1,184 Posts
Welcome to the site mate, that smile will just keep growing! Get your pictures up asap!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.

There's plenty more :D to come!

·
158 Posts
Yes welcome, I don't know why but I feel a bond already!!!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
woooo hooooo!!!! ive never smiled like this since i had the highs!! im now a proud owner of an R32. im going to prowl the site in search of owners clubs round the north east, for meets etc etc if that does happen? i'll get some pics up. what a car. insurance what a bugger

·
1,184 Posts
Meeting next to Elland Road (Leeds United FC) next Sunday mate 16th if it isn't too far away?! Welcome too by the way

·
Registered
2 Posts
im going to be roughly 3000 miles away from leeds next weekend, it would have been good to come along and see what you lot have got that i don't.

i bought an old banger today 1.3 skoda, full comped it for 600, so im now on the road 3rd party on my R32. anyone else pull that one off?

*edit* come on now Tokyo lets not tell everyone about your soaps addictions. that minty^^^ might be the Italian stallion but this is the real MCoy here

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
645 Posts
minty i thought you had to have the insured as well. im fully comp on my car therefore can drive any car 3rd party. but i thiught that car had to be insured as well mate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts