Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there guys just joined so HI to everyone
seeb aka stephen
location,glasgow
work offshore
currently have a
2012 white audi q7
2002 blue golf mk4 4mo
and picked the wifes new car up last night a blue 3door golf mk5 r32 witch wee both love
both of us love our cars and in the last 2 years wee have had
white mk6 golf gti
white mk2 tt
white a5 cab
the golf iv just bought must have belonged to a member on this as it had a r32oc.com sticker on both side windows privet plate on it...x12gsm or ...sh58nft would love to fined the old owner to fined a bit out about the car lol bought it from peter vardy in Edinburg and they brought it to motherwell vardy for me so guys ask about lol
anyway love the forum and will get piks of all the cars up soon and again thanks volkswagen-golf-3-2-v6-r32-4motion-3dr-36394242-1.jpg this is the car on pistonheads

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks
ye i know when im away working the wife is always looking at new car but its a bonus as she is into them as much as myself lol
do any off u guys know the old owner of the mk5 i bought

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help CHEEMPEEJ the R will be ready on friday at 4 but i leve for offshore on thursday aaaaaaaaa the wife will have 2 weeks with it before me lol

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
thanks for the help CHEEMPEEJ the R will be ready on friday at 4 but i leve for offshore on thursday aaaaaaaaa the wife will have 2 weeks with it before me lol
no hassle man. What no way? Tell Peter Vardy to chop chop!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know man
front drivers wing looks like it has had a bump nothing bad and pice of plastic along were the speedo is held in place with two bits of blue tack lol thats all that needs done.car is spott on for £12000 i still cant beleve its that cheep and only going on 23000 on the clock bargin
anyway il be out on the rigs for two weeks BIG question what to buy for it LOL

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
i know man
front drivers wing looks like it has had a bump nothing bad and pice of plastic along were the speedo is held in place with two bits of blue tack lol thats all that needs done.car is spott on for £12000 i still cant beleve its that cheep and only going on 23000 on the clock bargin
anyway il be out on the rigs for two weeks BIG question what to buy for it LOL
Milltek non resITG panel filterUpgrade head unitLight smoke the windowsCarbon shizzBBS contentAll common mods for the MK5

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well iv got £24,000 left from the sale of the q7 iv sold so il get on some sites the now and have a look
the with loves thoes BBS LM wheels so there first

1 - 13 of 13 Posts