VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a while as a non member and a member. Was on the lookout for a while for the ideal car and came across one via the Facebook group that wasn't advertised for sale. Previously owned a couple of MK5 golf 1.9tdi and I've just recently sold a BMW E92 330D.

Purchased it a little over a month ago and haven't looked back. Been working through little jobs here and there but nothing major so far, drivers door lock module, replaced headlight washers and holders, headlight ballast and bulbs, brand new genuine lower grills and a seat belt buckle. Booked in to the body shop for a little tidy up at the end of the month.

Car came with Full Milltek exhaust with decat, which will be changed to a full non res lucifer exhaust with sports cat soon. Team Heko wind deflectors which have been changed to climair ones. I've also removed a old alpine double din and replaced it with a Sony XAV-AX1000 which has Apple car play.

Really enjoying using the car day to day so far!

040CC484-33D2-4F3F-B131-8C71B2F6099D.jpeg C229E918-9BC3-469B-A104-2E0576181F9B.jpeg

Attachments

·
19,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

Reactions: Wolddd

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Nice

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts