VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, I've just created an account after lurking for a few months before eventually buying. I'm up North in England and I just purchased a lovely 2005 Black 3 Door DSG, I have 2 questions which would be great if you could provide me with some advice/knowledge. First off I need an aux, I have no sat nav so it looks to be just the CD player, how have others gone about doing this? Secondly I have just noticed now, sat in the R32 alone for the first time, 24 hours after buying and I'm noticing the car shakes quite abit almost like a muscle car when sat idle, is this normal? I have to wait 4 weeks for my mechanic to have a once over so I'm really just looking for anything you want to share that could be useful to know. Otherwise the car drives great... though 14mpg yikes, It's already drank £60. First time with a DSG and it's fantastic all my worries have gone away, S and D are two different beasts one doesn't change unless I basically redline and the other is rapid into 6th at 30! It's awesome! Thanks

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
welcome to the forum am near scotch corner if you are any where near me...The engine should be pretty smooth on tick over so its poss you have a plug or coil lead on its way out so maybe you need to get it scanned--glad your enjoyin the car and yes they like fuel
lol.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts