VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told myself that I’d have to be very patient to find the right car this time, but when I saw this I couldn’t resist!
4 previous owners, 50k on the clock and loads of invoices full service history etc

I don’t really have any plans for it other than tidy it up. It needs a good detail and ceramic coating, wheels need refurbishing (did they have a diamond cut lip originally?) but no rush on these thing I’m just going to enjoy using it!

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,543 Posts
Welcome to the club..looks a good example..
We all say it's staying standard then a coil spring snapped on mine so I put lowering springs on:D:D
The alloys did have a diamond cut lip on the alloys but most just don't get it done

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am already tempted by lucifers manifolds if they mate up to the standard backbox system, I like the idea of a freer flowing system but keeping the stealth look of the standard tailpipes

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,314 Posts
Lucifer mk5 r32 manifolds can be made to fit the standard exhaust. I can supply a reducer that is needed. The link pipe supplied will be about 5 inches to long which you can either cut it shorter to the correct length or just have your exhaust going the extra length up the reducer. If you get the link pipe cut your needed to buy another one when you order an exhaust system from me later on 😉

1 - 4 of 4 Posts