VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told myself that I’d have to be very patient to find the right car this time, but when I saw this I couldn’t resist!
4 previous owners, 50k on the clock and loads of invoices full service history etc

I don’t really have any plans for it other than tidy it up. It needs a good detail and ceramic coating, wheels need refurbishing (did they have a diamond cut lip originally?) but no rush on these thing I’m just going to enjoy using it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really enjoying owning an R32 again, so far I’ve repainted the front bumper and wings and now I’ve given it a full machine polish. The rear quarters, doors, roof, boot and bonnet are all original factory paint so we’re showing their age a bit. Still not perfect but getting there!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I’m slowly ticking off bits on the to do list. I got some original vw led number plate light units that I’ve fitted- no errors on the dash and no coding required so that’s a win!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.