VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im Leon. Got my R32 a few months ago now. Been into vw's for years and always wanted an R32 and since someone crashed into my mk1g60 and written it off thought now was the time. Was wondering if anyone could help me. Looking at doing major service for own peace of mind really. Engine oil & filter, air filter, dsg oil & filter, haldex oil & filter, spark plugs and was looking at getting all bits needed from gsf and was wondering if anyone has had any problems with parts from there. Also was wondering what spark plugs to get. The Bosch ones which are cheaper or the more expensive NGK ones. If anyone has any help or advice that would be much appreciated.

·
19,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Try Euro car parts for your service items. The forum has a 25% discount code "R32OC25"

For the Haldex oil and filter and the DSG oil and filter, I would use your local TPS who supply OEM parts slightly discounted although some won't sell to the public.

Just a couple of points, you'll need a Haldex Spanner to do the haldex and the DSG oiland filter change requires the use of Vagcom / VCDS. If you do a search you will see this has been discussed recently on another thread.

Here is the thread I'm referring to.

http://www.r32oc.com/topic/50735-changing-haldex-and-dsg-oilfilter-yourself/

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info bob. Oh and that thread is really good. I sourced the parts today. Got them from GSF car parts in the end. He done what I thought to be a really good price for everything. Well happy now

·
19,389 Posts
You're welcome and glad you got a good deal at GSF.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts