VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Evening all,

I've been lurking these forums for quite some time to find out what I should be looking at when buying an R.

I recently sold my I30N daily as it was just costing too much to finance considering the usage it got (500 miles this year!) and I fancied getting something Interesting not on finance which will keep its value somewhat.

I also own a 1986 Mk2 GTI, so I've been around the VAG scene for a while.

Anyway, yesterday, I pulled the trigger and bought an R! I know it has been owned by a couple of people here so maybe someone will recognise it.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions but I promise I'll use the search function first ????

And I'll post up a build thread as I start tinkering, but it really doesn't need much!

EXbZ1ut.jpg

8vGf91y.jpg

qSBOiw5.jpg

JpXf1rV.jpg

mxD5dbC.jpg

6Rmgu7c.jpg

·
19,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

Reactions: UKLonar

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics added! You may notice them if you're partial to the odd raffle. They're pictures from when DreamCarGiveaways had the car, I bought it off the winner who unfortunately (For him!) couldn't afford the insurance premiums.

Welcome mate, nice to have some fresh "meat" here
rofl.gif

Would also be nice to show soem pics of your oldy! You really own 2 classics now
smile.gif
Good to be here mate, as you asked so nicely. Here's a couple of the Mk2, it's currently in for welding and a respray. But I've done an awful lot to it so far.

9sNKJON.jpg

yw880MF.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts