VW Golf R32 Forum banner

New owner - looking for rims!

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Jordan32 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

I'm new to the group and I am about to purchase an MK5 R32 with 98'000 km's. The car is in very good condition - a couple of things to do on it but that will come with time.

I'm actually looking to buy rims for it, I'll share picture of which ones.

Does anyone know where I can find them? New or used but genuine only!

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
As Chris says they are the OEM Zolder wheels, manufactured by Ronal. The part number is 1K0 601 025 AD. Be sure to check the rear of the wheels for this part number as there is a lot of replicas around.

Reactions: 2007R32
#5 ·
I'm wondering if I can have them custom made?
I doubt it and the cost would be ridiculous.

Have you given your local TPS or VW Parts a call to see if they can supply any new ones, if they still have stock. Last time I checked they were around £650 + vat each.

Obviously it is down to personal taste but I think there are nicer, easier to clean, wheels out there.

Good luck with your search. Someone might pop up with a set they have found in their garage.

#9 ·
Those wheels on PartsVortex show ET41, but I thought they were ET 50. The Ebay linky shows ET51 on the back of the rim

#13 ·
“Now you have to find them” 😂 I’ve never seen a set of r32 alloys with an offset other than ET51.. the r32 & parts in particular rims, really are not that rare & quite readily available.. I purchased this set approximately 6 weeks ago, at the time, I had the choice of 4 sets of online, there are several sets available right now with or without tyres.. you really shouldn’t have a problem 😂

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.