VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my MKIV R32 next week and i absolutely cant wait it's DBP not exactly stock far from it to be honest its running a VF stage 2 supercharger full miltek exhaust with manifolds and running 370 bhp

Will get pictures up as soon as i've got it and given it a good old clean.

Used to have a focus rs and cant wait to compare it to that has anyone done the same change

Cheers

James

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi James, welcome to the forum

Best colour, and nice one getting it already with FI :D

Who was the previous owner, anyone on here already???

·
540 Posts
hey james.sounds really nice!!

my car is away getting stage 2 upgrade from stage 1 fitted just now and cant wait to pik it up.i luved stage 1 and the next stage can only be better!!

where did you by the car from and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking??

·
1,184 Posts
welcome mate, good job you have 4mo-imagine trying to fight your RS with that much power thro the FWD! The .:R is a much classier choice and such better build quality IMO, plus....no more Ford Ka interior to distract you from the driving! Enjoy!

·
Registered
222 Posts
insane car!
its not fair,, if you raise perforamce more than 10% here in Sweden youre not allowed to drive with the car!

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No not that one it is advertised on here somewhere haven't got that much money burnin in my pocket lol will get the pics up once i've picked it up.

Thats what i was thinkin it's a car for every occasion just itchin to get in the drivin seat.

Gonna put my own little mark on it.

My focus was runnin 250bhp and that was a nightmare keeping it on the road.

Also what is the haldex controller that i keep reading about

·
Registered
222 Posts
burrell48 said:
No not that one it is advertised on here somewhere haven't got that much money burnin in my pocket lol will get the pics up once i've picked it up.

Thats what i was thinkin it's a car for every occasion just itchin to get in the drivin seat.

Gonna put my own little mark on it.

My focus was runnin 250bhp and that was a nightmare keeping it on the road.

Also what is the haldex controller that i keep reading about
it pusches more power to the backaxel when accelerating, more 4WD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts