VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,808 Posts
apparently if you want to replace the steering wheel badge then you have to replace the whole airbag as its all one thing, I only know bcos Im getting mine replaced under warrenty as its peeling slightly.

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are much better quality than the ones from last year. The logos on the those were printed on. It lasted one week in my pocket before half of the logo was scratched off. The badges here are custom moulded with chrome plating and enamel paint. The steering wheel badge is stuck onto the original badge and the keyfob badge is a replacement of the original. Please email me at: [email protected] for further information.

·
3,732 Posts
i like the steering wheel badge, nice and subtle

what sort of price would you do me for 2x key and 2x steering wheel with an r32oc discount?

:)

·
1,184 Posts
Yeah I'd like a quote for 2x fobs and one steering wheel badge assuming the steering wheel will fit the Mark IV badge too?!

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
S19MYD- As far a I can remember , I think the MKIV steering wheel badge is bigger than the MKV. The MKV badge is 45mm in diameter. Please check if yours is the same size.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts