VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Been pointed in this direction by a few friends, Have to say its a great forum you have here. Im from Littlehampton, West sussex and have just taken this R32 in px for my Audi TT,

I planned on just moving it straight on in the trade but having used it over the weekend i have fallen for it, The car is allready equiped with the AMD stage 3 kit so goes quite well. I have a few plans for this car so will try and keep this thread updated as i go.

Updated the stock head unit today with this...

Far superior to the factory offerings. Next on my list is suspension as i find the stock parts a little vauge.

Im also in need of either some US or Stock tail lights if anyone has any for sale.

Darren

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No the sat nav version was i think £100 or so extra. I all ready have a garmin so that keeps me from getting lost...

·
1,184 Posts
Never been interested in replacing the OEM head unit but that Kenwood is causing a stir having seen it! Is your front plate removed and smoothed or did you just chop your photos?! Looks quite sweet IMO

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S19 MYD said:
Never been interested in replacing the OEM head unit but that Kenwood is causing a stir having seen it! Is your front plate removed and smoothed or did you just chop your photos?! Looks quite sweet IMO
the head units amazing, i also brought the £10 ipod lead and its far quicker than my old alpine d310r to access menus etc..

The front plate has been removed for picture purpose's only for now.

·
287 Posts
Another guy from West Sussex is always good to see!

Car looks very low, I'm the same as S19 MYD in that I've never been too keen on replacing the OEM sat nav with an aftermarket one, but that Kenwood unit looks very nice.

·
344 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Welcome! Heck of a gleam from those side panels :)

·
3,137 Posts
looking tidy mate, loving the smoothed front end.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trial fitting some wheels and playing with offsets this afternoon whilst waiting for the KW clubsports to arrive...

Still looking for some stock rear lights if anyone can help?

D.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well managed to find a set of rear lights now. Thank god i can now remove those cyrstal things..

I now feel normal and part of this group ..:D

Also just started the huge clean up on the interior i looked like it had a hard previous life, After a marathon clean and leather treatment its alot fresher inside the cabin now.

Hopfully some more intresting mods will begin in the next week or so...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts