VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been In & out of Audi Stockport a few times this week, spotted a new white RS5 cab being driven round to the service area...................what a car! Not usually a fan of RS5's but this was a very nice bit of kit.

BUT not as nice as the fully specced CF/Ceramics/Recaro'd V10 R8 demo car lol

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
They have a lovely white rs5 coupe with all the extras in manchester audi at the moment, approved used only done about 2k miles!

G

·
Been In & out of Audi Stockport a few times this week, spotted a new white RS5 cab being driven round to the service area...................what a car! Not usually a fan of RS5's but this was a very nice bit of kit.
BUT not as nice as the fully specced CF/Ceramics/Recaro'd V10 R8 demo car lol
In and out of Audi? Close to buying your next motor?

·
1,230 Posts
tow bar's fixed

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
Totally agree - used Porker GT3 anyone?
I know I'm getting old etc , but having had my TT for 3 years now and recently having had a sit in a 997 Turbo one thing that's struck me is how much of an effort it is to climb in and out of these cars, (ok its not that bad) but it has got me thinking how nice it would be to get into something a little more comfortable on a daily basis.

P.S. lots of folks can afford the finance on a RS5 but you would not be able to finance a old GT3 in the same way ....

PPS Drool !

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I'm getting old etc , but having had my TT for 3 years now and recently having had a sit in a 997 Turbo one thing that's struck me is how much of an effort it is to climb in and out of these cars, (ok its not that bad) but it has got me thinking how nice it would be to get into something a little more comfortable on a daily basis.

P.S. lots of folks can afford the finance on a RS5 but you would not be able to finance a old GT3 in the same way ....

PPS Drool !

Nice..........................

·
1,138 Posts

PPS Drool !

I would have the likes of a GT3 as a weekend car, with something more relaxed for during the week. I know what you are saying about the access, as my dad had a TT recently, and he is 70 now. I know it was killing him getting in and out, although he never said so.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Nearly chopped the RS3 in for an RS5 in Sepang blue... I got chucked the guys to the sales guys RS5 Cab last time i was in and told to take it out for a spin, however i hadn't time to take it out so had to decline.

Maybe in 12months when i change i'll consider one if the R8 doesnt come off.

After sitting in a TT I've realised they arent for me, I've no room what so ever and i'd struggle to drive it

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Nearly chopped the RS3 in for an RS5 in Sepang blue... I got chucked the guys to the sales guys RS5 Cab last time i was in and told to take it out for a spin, however i hadn't time to take it out so had to decline.

Maybe in 12months when i change i'll consider one if the R8 doesnt come off.

After sitting in a TT I've realised they arent for me, I've no room what so ever and i'd struggle to drive it
I heart RS3's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts