VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before:

after:

Oh, and i missed the magic 100000 but...

Think i need to get one of those stickers now, "100k miles and only just run in! :D"

edit: yes, i need to clean her. and they are 19x8 OZ Superleggera's with 215/35/zr19 toyo proxes.

·
267 Posts
looks even more "sleeper" like ........

strange to see the fuel gauge on the left hand side !!! mines allways there .....

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Wow, 100k miles. How is she running with that many miles?

Liking the wheels mate, now for some tinted windows? :D

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, tints are coming, and she is running sweet at the moment. just need to get her mapped for the decat / or up manifolds and sports cats on and were good for a supercharger ;)

·
190 Posts
Looks spot on wayne, i fancied some 19" ones for mine but the sale eventually fell thro.

100K Cars just get better after that magical milestone

·
64 Posts
i really like them, mine's completely black, got some black VW badges front and back, just lookin for some black rims now too. completely stealth like. i really like those cuervo kind of dish rims though in 19's chrome, but may be a bit pimped. i prefer street sleeper/stealth mode really as i enjoy embassasing all the boys round my town - lots. nowt worse than being overtaken by a girl!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didnt even know you was a girl lola! although does kinda make sense with that name :p

you can buy mine if you want ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts