VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a MkIV owner in Iceland and I need a few ideas for tuning parts. The parts I need have to be available online and need to be able to ship internationally. Could you please tell me where I can find the following things. :)

Milltek sport exhaust system with 200 cell sport cats.
Haldex controller.
Supercharger kit (incl. intercooler, injectors and 5 bar fuel pressure regulator).
Sway bars.
Schrick 264/260 Cam sets.
Ajustable coilovers.

Hope I'll find some answers :D

·
3,732 Posts
mate, click on some of the sponsors of the site - they stock most of it and ship... reviews of the products and choices can be found within the forums too :) you just need to have a good read up, all the answers are here

welcome to the site too :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
ZooMix said:
Hi, I'm a MkIV owner in Iceland and I need a few ideas for tuning parts. The parts I need have to be available online and need to be able to ship internationally. Could you please tell me where I can find the following things. :)

Milltek sport exhaust system with 200 cell sport cats.
Haldex controller.
Supercharger kit (incl. intercooler, injectors and 5 bar fuel pressure regulator).
Sway bars.
Schrick 264/260 Cam sets.
Ajustable coilovers.

Hope I'll find some answers :D
Someone has a nice budget to spend :D

As VC said, check out the site sponsers and get in contact (either phone or email). I'm sure most of them will be able to source the parts you're after and ship them to Iceland.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts