VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - new to this forum.

VW owner (but not an R32) :eek:

VagCom services available in West Yorkshire.

See my sig. :cool:

·
1,184 Posts
Aha just what I need, how much you charging for OC members for Mods such as needles, miles to empty etc? Welcome to the forum BTW.

·
146 Posts
cool, I've been trying to find out what can be done with VagCom. Want to know if I can get all windows and sunroof to open and close with the key like it does on my A3. My MK5 R32 only does the drivers door. I'd also be interested in the lit needles and any other mods that can be carried out.

I'm sure everyone on here would appreciate a diffinitive list of what can and can't be done if at all possible, with prices would be even better!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,518 Posts
kaedo said:
Want to know if I can get all windows and sunroof to open and close with the key like it does on my A3. My MK5 R32 only does the drivers door.
Got mine yesterday and tried that, just pressed and held unlock and both windows dropped, then the same when I locked it.

·
146 Posts
modifiedmadness said:
Got mine yesterday and tried that, just pressed and held unlock and both windows dropped, then the same when I locked it.
Hey mate, hope you like the car as much as I like mine!

Yeah I figured it out, thing is it was only the driver window that opened and closed on mine but found out you can change it with the DIS system. Also discovered I had some cool down lights that shine out of the door mirrors lighting the floor by the doors. And you can set a time for coming/leaving home lights too which is really nice.

All in I've been blown away with the car, it keeps getting better as I discover more and more cool little touches (like the 12V plug in the boot for example). Love driving it at night as the dash looks incredible.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,518 Posts
kaedo said:
Hey mate, hope you like the car as much as I like mine!

Yeah I figured it out, thing is it was only the driver window that opened and closed on mine but found out you can change it with the DIS system. Also discovered I had some cool down lights that shine out of the door mirrors lighting the floor by the doors. And you can set a time for coming/leaving home lights too which is really nice.

All in I've been blown away with the car, it keeps getting better as I discover more and more cool little touches (like the 12V plug in the boot for example). Love driving it at night as the dash looks incredible.
I found out about those lights last night too lol and that the lights come on when you unlock the car at night :D

·
690 Posts
hi, can anyone tell me how to do lit needles , i have full vag com btw.

thanks

Andy :)

·
7 Posts
It is possible to drop and raise all windows from remote on both mk4 and mk5 golf's.
Also on mk4's miles to empty, illumination of needles and welcome message on FIS clusters

·
690 Posts
kalu said:
It is possible to drop and raise all windows from remote on both mk4 and mk5 golf's.
Also on mk4's miles to empty, illumination of needles and welcome message on FIS clusters
any idea how to do these features?
thanks

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
kalu said:
Thanks again Kalu , For doing my R mate.

(The only thing I would remove is the anti hijacking as its a pain when dropping people off, will have to get used to it as its a security measure though)

Thanks young man.:ciao:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
khutula said:
I used to forget to unlock mine too - but you soon get used to it.
Think you are correct ,
I hope to get used to it, Worth having then suppose.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.