VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i got these for a bargain price of £40 so i'm thinking of getting them refurbed in anthracite or charcoal . Opinions please guys , Its either these or the Aristo's .

·
1,432 Posts
I assume these are 18s. I think they would look awesome on the R but I think you should stay with the silver finish as I dont personally like dark/black alloys.

You wanted opinions and Ive given one :)

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fifty, they are the 18's yes. No offence taken everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just quite like the black wheels on the R look.

·
1,432 Posts
Congrats on the price too btw, such a bargain when you think a set of OEM wheels like the Aristos are ~£1,000

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Congrats on the price too btw, such a bargain when you think a set of OEM wheels like the Aristos are ~£1,000
know, for that money i can refurb and sell them on easy enough if i dont like them.

·
572 Posts
I've got a set of 18" RS4's off of my last car. Will need to get them on my R32 to see how they look. Anyone got any pics of a deep blue R32 with these on.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its ok i sold them on for £100 profit LOL. I only bought them as they were cheap and thought if i didnt like them i'd flog em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts