VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all new here but not new to forums so I know all the ins and outs as been members of STOC and RSOC been looking at getting an R32 05-06 model as don't fancy paying the higher tax on the newer ones. I'm wanting DSG, Leather seats, Sat Nav, Auto Lights/Wipers so basically a fully loaded one with low ish miles. What things should I look out for when buying? These things seem pretty bullet proof from what I've heard. Question I have tho is with the DSG Auto box do they all come with Paddle Shift or is that an option? Cheers guys and girls I look forward to a few meets once I make the plunge.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome along. Good forum, this. You'll get all the advice you need on here. I'm new to R ownership, myself. Not easy to find exactly what you're looking for, but i actually really like that as it's nice to have something that's a little bit exclusive.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Desmond I'm in Willington, Crook mate. You local like? Would be nice to see what these cars are like.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is there anyone from Durham with a MK5 R32 that has DSG fancy taking me for a spin before I take the plunge?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts