VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Newbie from North West looking for a R32 !

3K views 64 replies 17 participants last post by  jon_R32 
#1 ·
Hello guys. I'm Tom 21 from St Helen's in the north west currently looking for a r32. I drive a mk4 gti turbo at the minute but the dream has always been to get an R32 ! Preferably a 3 door DBP with fairly low mileage. But I know it's gona be a struggle seeing as everyone else wants one. Hope to hear from you guys anyway !

Cheers tom.

#4 ·
I know what you mean. I've got about a 7k budget. But I've been seeing mk5s at that price with fairly high mileage. I do prefer the looks of the mk4 but then the interior of a fully loaded mk5 is awesome. What do you guys think ? I'm thinking mk4 myself !

#9 ·
Really can't resist DBP not fussed on interior. I'm in St Helen's between Liverpool and Manchester. I'd be willing to travel within reason. Seen one on ed38 but it's on air suspension which I wouldn't really want. They easy to remove does any dot know ?

#13 ·
No I just wasn't too sure on it. Im always keeping an eye on this and ed38 forums waiting for something to come up. But then when I see 3 door mk4s in DBP that have been on for like a week or two I wonder why they haven't been snapped up seeing as they're sought after

#18 ·
I went to have a look at it today where its parked heres what i seen.

DBP 3 door
Tinted windows on the rear
full leather
rs4 wheels reps i think
looks like a bluflame cat back
new pads
6 month T&T
Cabon wrapped B pillars

bad bits

NSF wing needs paint bad!
Wheels are kerbed
Bit of a lip on rear discs
Weitecs look ancient
Boot doesnt lock (i opened it and the alarm went!)

6k but he paid 4 because the guy was going in the nick the same day

#26 ·
DBP looks the best when clean

I was lucky with mine, first one i went to see and bought it the same day, but was looking for months in advance till it popped up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.