VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Taking delivery of a new R32 next week. Currently own a 2.0 twin spark Alfa 147. Great little car but cannot wait for the R32. Spec is DSG, 3 door, standard leather, sunroof, SatNav (new RNS-510).

Will post pics when I pick her up :)

Brett

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi Brett, welcome to the forum.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
Welcome, welcome :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi again all. Thought I would post some pics of my car. Had her for 3 weeks now, 1500 kms (not bad considering a I walk to work).

Wet day in Sydney:

The icons:

Blue Mountains:

AVIC HD3 install:

Without a doubt, one of the best purchases I have ever made. I love this car :xD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
richardshek said:
Hi Brett, Welcome and enjoy the site. Sydney looks fab! :)
Cheers Richard. Yep, especially if you're lucky enough to live on the harbour like my g'friend and I do.

·
1,838 Posts
Hi Brett good to see we are not the only one's getting all the rain.Nice pic's with the skyline in the background.Do you live near Darling harbour or the main harbour?The Blue mountains are a real nice place(when it's not raining).Hope you enjoy the R now you need some shots at Bathurst round the mountain.Went round in hire car last time was over there.:xD:xD

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello maye, car looks awesome.... way way way best colour... im comming to sydney on Tuesday in Oz for 3 weeks, going to the blue mountains too... looks ace :) Any recommendations whilst im there?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
andysR32 said:
Hi Brett good to see we are not the only one's getting all the rain.Nice pic's with the skyline in the background.Do you live near Darling harbour or the main harbour?The Blue mountains are a real nice place(when it's not raining).Hope you enjoy the R now you need some shots at Bathurst round the mountain.Went round in hire car last time was over there.:xD:xD
Hi Andy,

Right near the Harbour Bridge, close to Luna Park.

R is going amazing but already thinking about my first mod - how good does this sound?

Not a bad idea actually :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MYVWR32 said:
Hello maye, car looks awesome.... way way way best colour... im comming to sydney on Tuesday in Oz for 3 weeks, going to the blue mountains too... looks ace :) Any recommendations whilst im there?
Brdige Climb is a must for Sydney. The water is actually still pretty warm as well, so hire a bodyboard and get out to Bondi for a surf :) or Tamaramma next door to enjoy the view :wink:

Taronga Zoo must have one of the best vistas of any zoo in the world and it's a good excuse to catch a ferry, as is heading over to Manly for a beer on the wharf.

Are you hiring a car to go to the mountains? I recommended you head up via the Bells Line of road - beaut road for a decent drive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Supposed to be saving for my trip to Europe, including England, in August. I have to say, I am seriously bloody tempted though. Might have to start taking lunch to work or cut back on the booze (gasp!)

·
1,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brett.

The R looks awesome. Those wheels are really growing on me now.

The fastest colour too! Good choice.:D

Looking forward to more pics with good backdrops.

Tokyo aka James

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tokyo Dub said:
Welcome to the forum Brett.

The R looks awesome. Those wheels are really growing on me now.

The fastest colour too! Good choice.:D

Looking forward to more pics with good backdrops.

Tokyo aka James
Cheers James. Hoping for some good weather to get those photos - rain for the next week here. MYVWR32 picked the wrong time to come to aust

·
Registered
8 Posts
nice Pictures!! The R32 and the landscape in the background.... amazing!

its far far away from me. But good to see a R on the other side of the world.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey there fellow Sydney R32 owners. I have a MkIV R32, had it for just over a year and loving it. Should catch up sometime for an all R32 cruz?

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Love to see that we're now getting members from across the waters too !!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts