VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Thought i'd join up as i'm currently on the hunt for a Mk4 R32. Not in a hurry as i want a good one with low miles.
The site seems nice and friendly so to those in charge keep up the good work.

Cheers
Mike

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Welcome to the club mate :ciao:

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Welcome and good luck in the search, Sure you'll find the site invaluable in pin pointing any potential problems with the new car :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
Welcome :D

·
1,184 Posts
Welcome mate, patience is a virtue, but good things come to those who wait. Good luck with the search, what colour/spec you looking for, hopefully DBP as they are defo the fastest ;)

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not too fussed on the colour really as long as it is in good condition. Deep down Black would be top of the list but it's not really important. I like all the IV R32 colours.

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the hunt is over folks i've managed to get myself one. A nice low 13k miles one, in the best coulour, Black!!

·
1,036 Posts
Mike_Mo said:
Well the hunt is over folks i've managed to get myself one. A nice low 13k miles one, in the best coulour, Black!!
thats no where near run in, get driving ha ha, What spec does it have. I also have a Black one

·
1,184 Posts
Congrts mate, the fun starts here!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome Mike Mo and congrats on getting the car.

Good to see you ended up with a black one.

There's an awful lot of DBP owners on this forum and they claim it's the faster option.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
that is low mileage! might still have original tyres on it lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts