VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well didn't know the site existed until conversed with Fiftypence on another site.

heres the R

:canabis: <---finally a site that expresses lol

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Welcome to the club! Nice car too!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DomR32 said:
Silver is CLEARLY the best colour looking at these pictures! What mods do you have nfekt?
for now...H&R coilovers, neuspeed rear sway 22mm, SS brake lines, Forge adjustable rear control arms, custom made center caps for BBS RC's, front upper strut tower brace, .....mmmmmm what else, EIP dogbone, eurtoast sticker:proud: (a club here in Dallas, TX, great group of dubbers), flapper mod (like who doesn't now days :thrasher:), polo wipper all around, and ALL of the fluids have been changed to sythetic........in the mail and should have in about 3 days....Ground control Caster plates for the front. That's all i can think of at the moment, oh and a stubby antenna. And all have been done by your's truly in my garage....something i am very proud of. I am still under warantee for another 50k or so, after that i am going to start on the engine, first thing will be Cams, or Supercharger.

thanks for all the compliments guys, i'm glad you enjoy my ride as much as i do all of yours.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the red one in the pic above is VF charged and puts down 330whp, it's a blast to ride in, the blue has some of the best suspension i've riden on as far as smooth and clean ride that still looks agressive.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very Cherry said:
has the blue one got blue rims?? got another picture of it?
yeah it has the Arristos on it paited a little darker than the car, they look almost black when low lighting, i'll try and dig some others up of it..

edit.....the only thread i could find on the site we are on mutually his cars is in the pics

Oklahoma R32 sponsored VW GTG - VDub Addiction Forums

·
3,732 Posts
i have a blue and a silver golf, the silver has never managed to look like yours tho! as a firm member of the 'blue is the fastest colour' team i can honestly say that even my blue hasnt looked that good in a photo :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts