VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up two weeks ago and just got my plate put on it today..

It's pretty mint, only 30k on the clock. You have no idea how many dog rough R32s I looked at before I found this one!

Mods so far include a VW MFD Sat Nav unit & ipod interface, amp'd Vibe 6x9s on a stealth shelf and a laser.. er.. parking sensor on the front. I've also just had the VW 6463 ECU update done, which has made it run smooth as silk.

·
748 Posts
Nice mate! It took me months to find a decent R32 I picked mine up with only 9000 miles on the clock ;)

G

·
Looks good, but your right hand exhaust pipe looks well recessed into the valance, and get your rear wiper swapped to a polo or avant one. Nice plate too :151:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
khutula said:
Looks good, but your right hand exhaust pipe looks well recessed into the valance, and get your rear wiper swapped to a polo or avant one.
You guys are very observant, ain't ya! You're absolutely right about the tailpipes - the exhaust back box is not fitted straight. Need to get under there and sort that one!! Radiator fans need fixing too, so I'll probably do both jobs at the same time.

I was going to fit a Golf mk5 rear wiper, same as I did on the mk4 anni I had before. How are the Polo & Audi Avant ones different? any pics?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was the previous owner who took the badges off, by the way. He used to park in London for work and didn't want the car getting too much of the wrong attention. I might put them back on, I'm not sure...

·
8 Posts
antera309 said:
It was the previous owner who took the badges off, by the way. He used to park in London for work and didn't want the car getting too much of the wrong attention.
Never thought of that. Double edge sword I guess...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AP11 said:
How's the 6x9 plubed in?

I always found the R needed more bass:rock:
They're mounted to a Stealth shelf and run off an amp bolted to the back of the rear seats. Amp connected to VW MFD unit using a Blaupunkt pre-out adapter. Sounds pretty nice. I have a 10" sub sitting in my garage too, undecided as to whether to fit this as well...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts